This recipe is for cake balls or cake pops, whatever you feel like making and have the supplies for. Whenever I make them, I end up not having the "pop" part, but I'll include the directions. These are favorites, and easy to make. You can use whatever cake mix you want, they all taste good. You can also use whatever icing you want as well, although I usually use cream cheese. :)
Cake mix (choose your flavor)
Whatever ingredients are on the box to make the cake
1. Bake the cake in the way it says on the box.
2. Let the cake cool, then crumble it in a bowl.
3. Add half of the icing to the crumbled cake, and mix.
6. Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave, 30 seconds at a time, add a tablespoon of oil to thin it. Stir.
7. Place wax paper down in your work area. Take balls out of fridge.
8. Dip one end of the sticks into the chocolate, and stick that end into the cake ball.
9. Stick back in fridge for 10 minutes.
10. Remove cake balls, and dip into the chocolate. Set on wax paper to dry. Sprinkle (if you want), your choice of sprinkles, oreo crumble, graham cracker dust.