3 cups corn chex
3 cups wheat chex
3 cups rice chex
1 cup cheese squares
1 cup peanuts (if you like them)
1 cup pretzel sticks (again, if you like them)
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon season salt
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 cup butter
1/2 Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup chipotle tabasco sauce
1/4 cholula hot sauce
1. Heat oven to 250F.
2. Combine chex, cheese squares, peanuts, and pretzels in a large bowl.
3. Melt butter.
4. Add garlic powder, season salt, onion powder to butter, and stir.
5. Add Worcestershire sauce, tabasco and cholula to butter and stir.
6. Drizzle over chex mixture, making sure it's all coated.
7. Spread evenly onto 2 cookie sheets.
8. Bake in oven for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.