This is my dad's recipe. I make this a lot when we have people over. The taste is just so...yum. I don't know any other word to describe it. It's sweet, salty, hot, savory, everything in one dip.
3-4 large avocados, or 5-6 small
1-2 mango (depending on how much you want)
1-2 serrano peppers (also depending on how much heat you want)
Lawry's Season salt
1. Dice avocados, and mango mixing in a medium size bowl.
2. Slice the serrano pepper if you like a kick in each bite, or dice it into smaller pieces so it's not a huge attack. Mix in with the avocados.
3. Cut lime in half, squirt 1/2 into the mixture.
4. Season with the season salt, around 1/2 a teaspoon. You may want more, depending on your taste.
5. Serve with your favorite chips. Like the Chunky Guacamole, we like to serve this with the black bean chips or the fiery chipotle chips.