Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tapioca Puddin

My husband got his wisdom teeth out last week and one of his requests was that I make tapioca pudding. I had never made it before and thought it felt funny, so I was nervous to make it because I just thought it was weird. I took on the task, got everything I needed at the store, which ended up only being the tapioca and some whole milk.

Ingredients
1/2 cup quick tapioca
1/2 cup white sugar
3 cups whole milk
2 eggs, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla

Directions
1. Add the tapioca, sugar and milk to a saucepan. Stir at medium heat until boiling. Lower the temperature to low, while stirring about 5 minutes.
2. Add 1 cup of the milk to the beaten eggs 2 Tablespoons at a time. Add slowly back into the tapioca.
3. Continue stirring until thick enough to coat a spoon.
4. Remove from heat and add 1 teaspoon vanilla and stir. Eat while warm, or place in a container and eat it cold. It's good either way.

Ingredients

Sugar, Tapioca and Milk

Before adding the egg

It's all done, coated the spoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment