Sunday, April 17, 2011

Chicken Pesto Pizza

I am always looking for new pizza recipes, and I found this one on what else, but AllRecipes! I love chicken and artichoke, so I had to try this one out. I just bought a Bertolli pizza crust, but next time I will probably make my own. It's so simple, and very yummy!

Prep Time: 10 minutes      Cook Time: 10 minutes       Ready In: 20 minutes
Servings 6

Ingredients
1/2 cups pesto basil sauce
1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
2 cups cooked chicken breast strips
1 (6 ounce) jar artichoke hearts, drained
1/2 cup shredded fontina cheese

Directions
1. Preheat the oven to 450 F.
2. Spread the pesto over the pizza crust. Arrange the chicken pieces and artichoke hearts over the sauce, and sprinkle with the cheese.
3. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until cheese is melted and lightly browned at the edges.

Pesto with artichokes
After adding the cheese

After baking and cutting

No comments:

Post a Comment