What ever chicken you have, use it! This recipe is simple and my own. It took me 30 minutes from start to finish. I used chicken thighs, because it's all the chicken I had. Our store has them in monster packages, so I cooked it all and saved about half so I can make chicken fried rice with peas tomorrow.
Cook time: 30 minutes
Chicken, however much or little you want to use.
Cream of mushroom soup (I used Campbells 98% fat free)
Rice (I used 2 boil in a bag)
Garlic (if you want)
1. Cook the chicken until done.
2. Cook the rice. Boil in a bag takes 9 minutes. Place it in the water, and boil.
3. Empty the soup, plus a can of water into a saucepan.
4. Add the chicken and the rice when they are done, stir while it heats.
5. Add 1/8 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon garlic salt, and 2 cloves of garlic. The garlic salt and garlic cloves are your choice...I really enjoy garlic, so I added it, and it tasted yummy.
|Cook the chicken...ignore the pan please! I had cooked other chicken before.|
|Boil the rice|