Monday, January 30, 2012

Super Bowl!

Super bowl is this coming Sunday! Are you having a party, or going to one? I have some good dips, appetizers, drinks, and desserts that are good to make or take with you!
I will be posting recipes until Friday dedicated to the Super Bowl, so you can make sure and get everything before the big game.
Some of these I already have posted, so I will link them in the post instead of writing it all out again. I'm crossing off as I go, and I may add a few more on as I go too. If you have a recipe you'd like to see on here, let me know!

Here's a preview of the recipes I'm posting:
Avocado and mango salsa
Guacamole two ways
Artichoke dip
Chicken wraps
JalapeƱo poppers
Mozzarella Sticks
Wings/sauces
Cake balls
Fudgy oatmeal bars
Kristen's margaritas
Colorado bulldog
Chocolate Almond Shot
BJs Irish Root Beer

I will post a couple of these later today during nap time, get excited! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment