Sunday, March 18, 2012

Man Pleasing Chicken

I got this recipe from Pinterest, as I've gotten a few others recently, but originally...it's comes from Witty in the City. We tried this one about a week ago, and I'll be making it again tomorrow night. I found it a little difficult to read over there, mainly because it's all kind of scattered and not in one place. (OCD kicking in) At first, I was thinking it would be anything special, because there are so few ingredients and you wouldn't think to put those together. It was actually really tasty though. Nice flavor, just all around good. Definitely a recommended dish.

Ingredients:
1 pkg chicken thighs, skinned
1/4 cup syrup (they use maple on Witty, but I just used plain-o syrup and it was fine)
1/2 cup dijon mustard
1 Tablespoon rice vinegar

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 450F.
2. Mix together mustard, vinegar, and syrup. Clean chicken and place in a baking dish. Pour most of mustard concoction over chicken, turning so it's all coated nicely.
3. Bake for 40 minutes, basting with the left over mustard mixture halfway through. Let the chicken rest around 5 minutes before serving.

I recommend serving with a nice salad or some green beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment