For this, you can use whatever you want, and serve it with what you want. I've served it twice with homemade Chinese, and it compliments it nicely.
2 large carrots
1/2 large yellow onion
salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
1. Peel carrots, and roughly peel the zucchini. I like to leave a little bit of skin on there, for the color.
2. Use the peeler to completely peel the carrots to their cores. Place in a bowl.
3. Slice small pieces off the zucchini. Set aside with the carrots.
4. Peel off the outside of the onion, slice in half, and then slice off skinny slivers. Set aside with carrots.
5. Heat up a large pan with 2 tablespoons of butter. Add the veggies, and saute until onions are clear. Sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic powder, mix and serve.