Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Baked Spaghetti

As you know by now, I use Allrecipes frequently. I really have enjoyed almost every recipe I've found on there. Here is another I found and kind of made my own. It's really simple and good for a quick meal.


Ingredients
1lb Spaghetti noodles, uncooked
1-26 ounce can of your favorite spaghetti sauce (I used garlic & herb)
1lb ground beef
1 cup of your favorite cheese (I used 1 cup cheddar and 1 cup mozzarella)
9x13 pan

Directions
1. Preheat oven to 350. Brown ground beef. While doing so, bring water to a boil, then add noodles.
2. Add can of spaghetti sauce to the beef, stir and simmer. Cook noodles to your liking.
ground beef and sauce

boiling noodles

cheeses!
3. Drain noodles and add to beef and sauce, stir.
4. Add everything to the pan. Sprinkle the cheese(s) on top.

5. Place in preheated oven and cook for 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
6. Serve while hot, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment