This are so simple and delicious. The perfect appetizer for BBQing! I figure it's so cold everywhere (but where I live SE Texas), that it would be nice to put something up that's for warmer weather. We make these one days we're just lazing around by the grandparents pool, or days on the water.
1 pkg of sliced chicken breasts
1 pkg of thick sliced bacon
1 can of pickled jalapenos
1. Open chicken package and wash and peel off skin lining.
2. Cut chicken into bite size pieces, around 3 to 4 per sliced breast.
3. Wash hands, cut open bacon package and cut all in half.
4. Open jalapeno can.
5. Wrap bacon around chicken and one slice of jalapeno. Stick a toothpick in to hold it in place.
6. Continue until all chicken is wrapped.
7. Put all chicken on grill and cook until bacon is done.
8. Let cool, and enjoy!